Last updated: January 26, 2017 at 12:04 pm
The following trinket sims are accurate for Patch 7.1.5. The sole purpose of these charts is to provide a quick reference of the relative power between trinkets. Please read the caveats and notes below before asking questions.
Caveats and notes
- The Icefury, Lightning Rod, and Ascendance builds were tested with realistically-achievable, optimal stat distributions. As such, you cannot compare between the three graphs.
- Aran’s Relaxing Ruby – it appears this trinket was nerfed in patch 7.1.5. As such, it is much less valuable for single target. However, it still performs well in AoE scenarios.
- The Nightbane Chest increases the damage of Karazhan trinket procs by 30%. Sim yourself to compare the value of this to others.
- The Chrono Shard set bonus is about a 1-2k dps increase.
- Eyasu’s Mulligan was not gamed. There may be some very limited merit to rolling the dice on the buff in order to get a particular buff, but this was not covered.
- These results are subject to change at any time.