Last updated: March 30, 2017 at 21:17 pm
The following trinket sims are accurate for Patch 7.2. The sole purpose of these charts is to provide a quick reference of the relative power between trinkets. Please read the caveats and notes below before asking questions.
Caveats and notes
- Stat sticks will not appear in order of secondary stat priority — they are too close in DPS values for you to make a judgement based on this chart. Additionally, the gear profile we used to simulate these trinkets has different stat weights to yours. We recommend simming yourself to find the best trinkets for your gear.
- The legendary trinket was simulated at 940 item level, but is coloured as 925 for ease of reading.
- The Lightning Rod, Ascendance and Icefury builds were tested with realistically-achievable, optimal stat distributions. As such, you cannot compare between the three graphs.
- Aran’s Relaxing Ruby – it appears this trinket was nerfed in patch 7.1.5. As such, it is much less valuable for single target. However, it still performs well in AoE scenarios.
- The Nightbane Chest increases the damage of Karazhan trinket procs by 30%. Sim yourself to compare the value of this to others.
- The Chrono Shard set bonus is about a 1-2k dps increase.
- Eyasu’s Mulligan was not gamed. There may be some very limited merit to rolling the dice on the buff in order to get a particular buff, but this was not covered.
- These results are subject to change at any time.