Mage tower challenge

Homepage Forums Elemental Specific Mage tower challenge

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Phalia 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

anyone can beat this challenge yet ?

im tried more than 100+ times with 2 legens (sepuz + leg) with overall 902 ilvl
    but i cant make it

just want to know how much ilvl to finish this i know we had some ppl can make it with 902- but i cant lol

Lots of people can beat it and it’s apparently been done at 900 ilvl without any healing legendaries. If you can’t manage it at 902 with legs then it’s just a matter of increasing ilvl or changing strat until you find something that works for you. I haven’t bothered trying it yet so I can’t help you any more than that.

i did it with Twisted nether and legs @ Ilvl 901
    i used the Falcosaur egg food (10% haste and moventspeed) and just focused on adds and not on the boss health. tho if it take more then 4-5 min to get into PH2 i just wiped it.

another thing that helped me at the start was i would leave the first adds up so i could just spam CL and Earth shock till the 2 servants and bomb imp spawned then i would pop my first Stormkeeper to burn both servent/healer imp and the bomb imp down.

did it as 897

sephuz – legs legendary
    30 ish tries

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.