New legendary ring

Homepage Forums Elemental Specific New legendary ring

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jimmyo 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

With the new legendary ring that can proc the talent trait Echoes, I would like to see what you all think of the possibility of SE and PE becoming a viable ST build? What are your honest opinions? I think it would liven up our already badass looking class having elementals up as often as possible! Obviously it’s all theorycraft until the patch actually comes out, but let’s hear some opinions on it!

Storm elemental is usually not taken because it cannot take full advantage of potion of prolonged power. Additionally, our current t20 bonus is half as effective with storm elemental. This ring will be very low in terms of dps legendaries. If we get the opportunity to use 3, it will likely be helm/belt/EotTN ring.

Primal Elementalist used to be the talent of choice, and it was pretty universally hated. Shamans are not a pet class, and too much of our damage is rolled into the elemental.

Personally, I want to get away from elemental pet dmg as much as possible.

I wish they would give us elemental blast instead of echo of the element. so we could choose between elemental fusion and primal elemental. seems to be better for next tier set bonuses.

I might be wrong but yeah

I don’t think simply gaining LMT by equipping the ring is going to be able to compete with the ring, belt, or helm. It might not even compete with the shoulders if T20 makes the Storm Ele maelstrom generation worthwhile.

I would have preferred to see Ancestral Swiftness or Elemental Mastery so that we can really push a PE build with the T20 bonuses. I also would have been interested in Totem Mastery since that allows you to run Path of Flame for cleave and Earthen Rage for ST even without an Ascendance build.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.